Stand out in your environment.
What makes my designs stand out from the crowd is that I bring a powerful desire upfront in celebrating contrast. Although the contrast feels natural and unabridged.
- I love experimenting with non-conformist type of contrasting materials.
- Revealing my clients deepest feelings about aesthetics is only possible by taking a stand. Exploring different ideas and approaches until we scratch the surface of what is your natural environment.
Put me in a situation where winning is desired and I’ll push the stakes.
- By being a good team player and not creating dissension within the group I get lots done.
- But don’t be fooled, I do have some traits that need improvement.
- For example, my very unique approach to some questions may not always result in a complete success, and may cause conflict with others, because I sometimes lack a bit of sensitivity.
- Also I may need to listen more to others and speak less.
But in my defense; I’m always open to new ideas and encourage others’ imagination. Yes, I like winning, but that makes me a good project coordinator.
My energy in working toward goals and ambitions is very high. I love having control over time and resources. I feel at ease being in a leadership position. I prefer the freedom to take risks, but also feel motivated when having clear boundaries and limits.
- As in most cases; Clear agreements make long-time friends.
I do have an “end justifies the means” approach when it comes to bending the rules.
- Yes, I BEND the rules. Quite often actually. But consider that, when I do, it is out of creativeness in solving problems, not rebelliousness.
I’m just a bit impatient in solving problems quickly.
- I solve problems by asking the right questions. I have a high degree of curiosity in a variety of areas. Gathering the maximum amount of information always provides me with the technical credibility when dealing with builders in need of detailed information.
Wil jij graag geholpen worden bij de concrete inrichting van jouw interieur?
Kom dan met ons praten